What Data Tunnello Retains From Tunnello Sessions:
Each time a user connects to Tunnello, we retain the following data for 30 days: the user’s source IP address, the Tunnello IP address used by the user, connection start and stop time and total number of bytes used.
Why Tunnello Retains Session Data?
We retain session data for 30 days to use with billing issues, troubleshooting, service offering evaluation, issues, and for handling crimes performed over the service.
What Tunnello Does not do with your data:
- Does not log user’s content or metadata
- Does not perform deep packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not perform shallow packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not resell your data
- Does not discriminate against devices, protocols, or applications.
- Does not throttle your Internet connection.
- Does not rate limit Internet connection.
How Tunnello meets civil investigations :
Tunnello does not resell or does not provide information that identifies an individual or usage information to investigators , attorneys, or agencies unless required by a competent course of justice .If there is a hearing in court, the member will be notified so they will have an opportunity to contest the surrender of personal information.
To recall a VPN allows you to be anonymous but does not allow you to carry out illegal activities (drugs, pedophilia, murder, psychological pressure, etc … ) whatever if the illegal activities are done in your country of location or country of connection.